MA531 (Radiation Spectrum Analyzer)
MA531 is a portable multichannel analyzer (MCA-MCS).
It has an internal nonvolatile uSD memory capable of holding thousands of measurements and hundreds of acquired spectra.
It is also powered by lithium-ion batteries that virtually eliminate self-discharge: the instrument is always available even after long periods of inactivity.
Thanks to a high-contrast graphical display and particularly advanced software, it can perform spectrum analysis in the field and identify major isotopes.
The ability to handle multiple detectors make it a valuable tool for those who need to use it in both laboratory and outdoor environments.
- Internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- USB connector for an external PC to charge the instrument
- External detector connectable by:
- MHV connector for HV power supply
- DB9 connector for analog signal and power supply for external preamplifier; detector type selection (up to 7 models)
- Internal HV generator (OFF, 300 V to 1000 V)
- 192 x 64 pixel graphic display, backlit
- Keyboard with 16 functional keys.
- Standby function for long battery maintenance
- Functions for spectra analysis and isotope recognition.
- Storing spectra and/or measurements on uSD
- Synthesised audio for alarms and warnings. Output to internal loudspeaker or external headphones
- Remote alarm output relay
- 2 LEDs for diagnostics and signalling
- 1 RS232/RS485 serial port
- 1 USB port
- Data analysis software and reports are available for Microsoft Windows pc.